omputer Science (CS) and Design aims to develop graduates that are not only well versed with computing approaches, tools, and technologies, but are also experienced with Design approaches and new Media technologies and uses. The program has a small set of core courses in CS and Design, and many electives which can be taken from CS as well as Design and Digital Media. This enables the students to build a program most suitable for them.
The program will prepare students to work in the IT industry as well as digital media industry like gaming, animation, virtual/augmented reality, etc. The program will also allow students, who want to pursue higher studies, to take up higher studies in CS/IT or in Design.
To develop a creative way in order to send the information from one place to another by means of newly invented methods and techniques or design more informative graphics which helps in understanding the information.
- To provide quality education through state of art infrastructure and by adopting high quality academic practices which enable our students to meet demands of academia, industry, nation and the world at large.
- To motivate students for higher studies, employability and research activities for the betterment of society.
- To induce students with professional behaviour, leadership, ethics, morality and Indian values.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Understanding of foundations, limits, and capabilities of computing.
- Ability to design and implement efficient software solutions using suitable algorithms, data structures, and other computing techniques.
- Understanding of design principles and techniques and ability to apply these for developing solutions to human/societal problems.
- Ability to independently investigate a problem which can be solved by an Human Computer Interaction (HCI) design process and then design an end-to-end solution to it (i.e., from user need identification to UI design to technical coding and evaluation).
- Ability to effectively use suitable tools and platforms, as well as enhance them, to develop applications/products using for new media design in areas like animation, gaming, virtual reality, etc.
Program Outcome (POs)
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSOs)
- The graduates should have the excellent capability to solve the problems and do the innovation in the area of algorithm, data sciences, network & securities, deep learning and web application with the help of available tools, technologies and resources.
- The graduates should have ability to apply multidisciplinary approaches to formulate and develop products based on existing knowledge and research for the industry and societal real problems.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
PRAVEEN KUMAR TRIPATHI
BHAWESH KUMAR THAKUR
SURYA PRAKASH TRIPATHI
AJAY KUMAR GUPTA
SHIVAM KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
RAJESH KUMAR SINGH
Duties of a Computer Science Engineer
- Design and develop software application for different industries
- Manages the software, hardware & networks in any industry
- Involves in the design and development of the hardware components of PCs & laptops
- Develop software for peripheral computing devices such as printers, modems and scanners
- Writes code and algorithms for operating systems like Windows, Linux etc.
As the leading Computer Science college in Lucknow, RRIMT has strived consistently to create an atmosphere of uninhibited learning and practical application of curricula for the students of our B.Tech Computer Science Department.
The Labs established by the department are as follows :
- Computer Networking Lab
- Numerical Technique Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Compiler Design Lab
- Artificial Intelligence/Distributed System Lab
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithms Lab
- Internet Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Software Developers : Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers : These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer : Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst : Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers : Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA : DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization’s database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.