Computer Science Engineering (CSE) encompasses a variety of topics that relates to computation, like analysis of algorithms, programming languages, program design, software, and computer hardware.
Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics. In the past Computer Science was taught as part of mathematics or engineering departments & in the recent days it has emerged as a separate engineering field. Ever since its inception, B.Tech Computer Science colleges in Lucknow have been attempting to produce graduate that defy expectations and create extraordinary opportunities in the field of Computer Science.
Duties of a Computer Science Engineer
- Design and develop software application for different industries
- Manages the software, hardware & networks in any industry
- Involves in the design and development of the hardware components of PCs & laptops
- Develop software for peripheral computing devices such as printers, modems and scanners
- Writes code and algorithms for operating systems like Windows, Linux etc.
As the leading Computer Science college in Lucknow, RRIMT has strived consistently to create an atmosphere of uninhibited learning and practical application of curricula for the students of our B.Tech Computer Science Department.
The Labs established by the department are as follows :
- Computer Networking Lab
- Numerical Technique Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Compiler Design Lab
- Artificial Intelligence/Distributed System Lab
- Design & Analysis Of Algorithms Lab
- Internet Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Software Developers : Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers : These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer : Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst : Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers : Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA : DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization’s database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.