lectrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), deals with the engineering problems, opportunities and needs of electrical, electronics, computer, telecommunication systems and related industries. This branch provides students with a wide range of fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as communications, control systems, signal processing, radio frequency design, micro-processors, micro-electronics, power generation and electrical machines. The discipline focuses on design and manufacture of electrical, electronic devised, computers and their component parts, as well as on the integration of components into complex systems.
To emerge as centre of excellence in the field of electrical engineering to enhance the technical and professional skills of the students and make them competent enough to cater the multidisciplinary needs of the academia, industry and society with strong moral and ethical values.
- To provide an environment for effective teaching-learning process with incorporation of multidisciplinary approach to develop competent electrical engineers.
- To strengthen the students technically & professionally using state of art technology which leads to successful employability, higher education and entrepreneurship.
- To foster an inspiring atmosphere which induces a passion for lifelong learning with incorporation of human values and ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- The graduates will analyze, design and develop the tools, applications and systems for real life problems of industry and society.
- The graduates will have the capability of working individually as well as in team with effective communicational skills, leadership quality, ethical values and instinct for lifelong learning.
- The graduates will have the potential for higher education, research and entrepreneurship.
Program Outcome (POs)
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSOs)
- The graduate will have the ability to design and implement the electrical engineering systems which are environment and society friendly.
- The graduate will use the concepts and techniques of electrical engineering & related engineering branches in designing of electrical systems.
FACULTY OF Electrical Engineering
ARUN KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
BRIJESH KUMAR DOHARE
VIPIN KUMAR SHUKLA
KESHAV PRATAP YADAV
ROHIT KUMAR GUPTA
Ranking among the Top Electrical Engineering Colleges in Lucknow, RRIMT attempts to educate young professionals in the trade in a manner that creates the technocrats of tomorrow.
The department has established following laboratories:
- Electrical Engineering Lab
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Electrical Measurement Lab
- Electrical Simulation Lab
- Control System Lab
- Energy Conversion Lab
- Network System Lab
- Numerical Technique Laboratory
- Power Electronics Lab